Friday, March 20, 2009

Life Water = Cicak??!!???

Yay!!! Finals are over. SPRING BREAK HERE I COME!!!

I have been buying a lot of food from the cafeteria the past week because of finals. I had no time to cook, and I feel hungry all the time due to stress!

There was this one particular item that was recommended by Miss Geraldine. It is called Life Water. I needed it to save my life for finals. =p Basically, it is sugar+water+vitamins. I don't know how true the vitamin part is, but the sugar and water is definitely true. Life Water comes in many flavors; I had passionfruit citrus! It tastes OK. I prefer Vitamin Water Pomegranate flavor. =)

Anyways, when I am almost done with my Life Water, not only did it not save my life, I noticed an unsightly creature. Something that is very VERY common back in Malaysia, but NOT here in Chicago. The last time I saw this creature was two years ago. Everybody, meet the annoying, scary, unsightly creature.
THE CICAK!


Why would anyone put Mr. Cicak on a label of a drink? It is not appetizing. In fact, I felt a little sick after seeing Mr. Cicak. Mr. Cicak was cleverly camouflouged so that you would not spot him on the shelf before buying the drink. Once you bought the drink and somewhat look closer at the label, Mr. Cicak comes out to greet you! I felt so disgusted. In fact, not only was there one cicak, the whole family of cicak came out to play. Meet Miss Cicak.


Why would anyone use Cicak as the 'mascot' for a drink? Will the cicak charm increase the demand of the drink? I don't think so. This is not right. Everyone please join me in squashing Mr. Cicak.


In fact, let's squash Mr. Cicak AND his family.


There we go... No more Life Water for me.

1 comment:

  1. hahahahahaha! i hate the cicak too! hav 2 live wif it k... u come back then u know... remember how we both wil jump on beds, chairs n run like hell when there is one in our bedroom... and mummy wil come 2 the rescue... anytime, anyday... pity her... but mummy a fantastic cicak catcher hehehe!

    ReplyDelete