Friday, March 6, 2009

I lost my anklet

I am so angry and sad! I lost my anklet and I did not know when I lost it! I was at the gym about an hour ago, running, and I started to wonder if my anklet was there. I was wearing socks, so I couldn't check. I came home, took off my socks and it is not there!

I started thinking, where did I lose it? As far as I could remember, when I was trying on shoes yesterday, there was no sight of the anklet. That means, I lost it even before last evening. Now, my memory is not superb. To be honest, it is BAD! I can't remember what I did yesterday or when I last saw my anklet. I know I went to class yesterday, but was the anklet there? I don't know. Maybe I lost it even earlier in the week. Argh... My thoughts are driving me crazy. Where did I lose the anklet? It has been with me for two years now. I am very sad... =(


Feels like something is missing. I don't feel 'complete'.

1 comment:

  1. its ok...hopefully its around but if its not then wil get u another one when u r back here...

    ReplyDelete