Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 2: Dublin. Ireland

MONDAY: 23 MARCH, 2009

After a very good night sleep, I was suppose to go to Trinity College to see the Book of Kells. It is a book written in the 6th century about the Gospel. D-loh could not wake up in time so I ended up going alone. Cacat punya d-loh. Haha... No pictures were allowed in there. =(

The first thing you see when you enter Trinity College.

After Book of Kells, met up with d-loh, Hatim and Craig to makan lunch. Good hearty Irish lunch. After that I am off to the airport to Brussels. Arrived in Brussels and checked-in at my hotel. Les Ecrins Residence. This is how it looks like. I like the window. Too bad it was raining, didn't get to see stars while I am lying on my bed.

Me with Mini.

So, that was the end of Day 2, not very eventful.

1 comment:

  1. cant believe u bring ur smelly dog everywhere :P hehe!

    ReplyDelete