Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Break from 'Meet the Friend Week'

My favorite reality show is back! Dancing With the Stars season premier today! Guess who is among the 'stars'? Apple co founder Steve Wozniak! Apple co founder in dancing with the stars? Judge's comment: It was like watching a teletubby going wild! Hahahaha...

Steve Jobs must be laughing his head off. Among other stars are Shawn Johnson, one of the US gymnasts in the past year's Olympic Games. She is my favorite by far. Also, Holly Madison, one of Hef's girlfriends. I have been watching her reality TV show, 'Girls Next Door' for 2 years now. It was a surprise that she is on this show too! I'm rooting for her as well! I can't wait for next week's show! Gosh... I am gonna miss my cable TV.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha! yea cable tv... no more when u come back :P but can alwiz hav astro hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete