Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Some books that I should start reading...

Bought this in Brussels. If I could, probably next time when I am richer, I would get the entire collection of this. There were so many different titles there in the bookstore in Brussels, I wanted to buy all, but first of all, there was no space in my tiny little backpack. Secondly, it is a bit too expensive. So, I stood in the book store trying to choose the most interesting title. Gosh... I really wanted all! I read half of it while waiting for my train to Amsterdam. I remember the man sitting near me looking over and smiling. Must be the little girl look on my face while flipping through pages. Now I just to read the other half. I love it so much I would just read it again and again and again! Hehe...

I have all the time in the world in the weekends (which is when I should be updating pictures), but I just sleep away... I slept till 4pm on Sunday. I missed the weekends... =(

Picture update soon.

5 comments:

  1. rhythm heaven? by who? nway books n cupcakes r all good here... when u come back we r gonna collect books k. we r gonna hav our own mine library... hehe! one or two books a month! hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hav2 change back my layout 2 the old background... coz it uploads faster not so much error... hmmm... saje let u know... at least it stil has some green hee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rhythm Heaven is a Nintendo ds game. =) I should blog about my DS soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, you don't even know what book I am talking about. Later when I post up the picture, you will pengsan. Haha... =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. its ok... am prepared 2 take watever pic u gonna post... prepared 4 the unexpected :P

    ReplyDelete