Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cheesy


I present to you the Leaning Tower of Cheese.


It looks like a traffic light. There was a red piece, but I ate it before taking a picture of all three together. =( So, just use your imagination... Imagine a red piece on top of the yellow piece. Anyways, I bought them from Amsterdam. They are called Baby Gouda. I can assure you, they are yummy!!! Planning to bring the green piece back home. We'll see if it lasts...

Bought them from a cheese factory that I went to. We get to test the cheese before buying them. =)

1 comment:

  1. oh connection is so bad i could c the pictures u posted!!!!!!! argghhhhhhh! geram! but at least stil can comment hmmmm!!!!!! so gotta get good internet connection when u come back.. wherever u wil b n wherever i wil be...

    ReplyDelete