Sunday, April 5, 2009

Mouse in House!

I saw Mickey Mouse today... Not Mickey Round... That is my sleeping buddy.

I was at Geraldine's place, cooking, when suddenly her housemate screamed. There was a mice under the couch. Her mom moved the couch and the mice ran into Geraldine's room. When that happened, all three of us were screaming and standing on chairs... It was hilarious. Haha...

Anyways, Geraldine was leaving town today so she needed to pack stuff from her room. Being a good friend, I accompanied her to her room so that she could clear up and pack her luggage.

Mickey Mouse decided to escape and Geraldine saw it! She screamed and guess what? The mice jumped! Hahahaha... That was super funny! Of course the mice didn't get to escape, but Geraldine and I dashed out of the room, laughing.

We both went out after that and soon after, the mice decided to leave Geraldine's room. I think the mice didn't like it there after all. =)

Ma, you should be really proud of me... I no longer stand on chairs and scream when I see mice. I am now able to be in a room with mice. I think that is an accomplishment! Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment