Friday, April 3, 2009

Bike Race at Gym!

I went to the gym today... Was happily running then suddenly one guy decided to run on the treadmill beside me. No problem with that... WRONG! He was stinky... The manly sweat smell which was not at all alluring. =(

So I decided to use other equipments... I tried cycling. The thing is, I never cycled in the gym. I think it is kinda dumb when all you do is just move your legs and watch people as they walk pass you. But today, I had no choice. I sat at the machine and looked up to the screen, wondering why would I need a screen on a bike machine. Guess what? There were races from which I could choose! The uncle beside me was cycling in some kinda desert. Haha...

I chose a race course which looks like a F1 course. Not Sepang Race Course, but something similar. =p And the race began... Guess who won! ME! YES YES YES! It was really entertaining... It was very real; even the bike handle could move and I needed that to steer my bike so that I would not go off course or hit some other bikers.

Would I do it again? NO! Haha... So the race ends and now what? Start the race again? On a different race course? Not a chance. One race is enough. It was really tiring... But hey... I did something fun at the gym today!

2 comments:

  1. yea of coz u wil win.... only u contending rite :P hehehe! pls la... dun tipu urself hehehe! but i think u should cycle more... really... its good :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot cycle at that machine there... I feel very dumb... Haha... BTW, got other contestants also ok... =p

    ReplyDelete