Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tour guide maybe?

It's my last day here in Ho Chi Minh city and I don't wanna go home!!!

I figured if I did not have my current job, I want to be a tour guide! Not necessarily for my country or hometown, but for a foreign country. It's doable coz I just need to read up and do my research before "presenting" to blur tourists. If anything, I can always google the answer! :p

Life is good as a tour guide. I mean half day of bringing tourists around and the other half for my la dolce far niente. :)

In any case, I did my nails today, and managed to smudge it! :(

I hope that when I leave the country I'll leave my worries behind.

Till then HBO movie marathon! :)

1 comment:

  1. u really sure??? as time goes might get bored... and u'll be going 2 the same place again n again... or perhaps... u could travel 2 a place, then research... be a tour guide for a month (not sure how much u wil make) but use wat u hav 2 travel to another place and do the same haha! 2molo last day there... hang around ur hotel only la... k take care...

    ReplyDelete