Saturday, May 9, 2009

Spaghetti Phase

I don't know why I am going through this spaghetti phase now. And I actually enjoy creating new sauces each day to go with my pasta! =)

Today I Asianized the marinara sauce. Haha... Not telling the secret ingredient, but it is very yummy! My tummy can testify to that.


I have not been to the movies for about three months now. I used to go to the movies every weekend. Today, i stepped into the theaters once again. I watched Star Trek with d-loh, Hatim and his girlfriend, Laura. It was really good. I'm not a huge fan of Star Trek, never followed the series, but I would definitely recommend it to friends.

1 comment:

  1. I watched star trek too! wif my tennis team mates... yea hav not watch any of the star trek movies in cinema... 1st time... but not bad hehe! glad u gotta hang out wif ur frens... good!

    ReplyDelete