Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bahai Temple

Ever since my freshman year, I have heard so much about the Bahai Temple, situated 3 miles north of my campus. Friends used to bike there; walking there would not be a great idea, though.


Finally after years and years of listening to friends' stories about Bahai Temple, I finally been there myself. Thanks to a curious friend who wanted to show me this building that is totally out of place. It was as if the aliens decided to build a building here in Evanston. The temple stood out like a sore thumb.


Problem was, I did not bring my camera and it was at night. The whole idea was totally unplanned and totally at the spur of the moment. In any case, I brought back a souvenir from the temple. Hey, they even have it in Bahasa Melayu!

No comments:

Post a Comment