Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


It's Valentine's Day today, and I have a date! Meet my date for today. Miss Geraldine.


For our date, we went to downtown Chicago for Ghiradelli... Yummy!



This is what my lovely date got for herself.

The Word Famous Hot Fudge Sundae. Looks yummy doesn't it?

This is what I got myself...

Nothing fancy, just a cup of hot cocoa...

After our chocolate date, I bought myself a Valentine gift. I call it my AppleB, short for Apple Baby. Meet my AppleB.

With love, from Pizza to Hotdog...

Question of the day... What makes Ghiradelli Chocolate so much better?

I love Ghiradelli Chocolate!

Happy Valentine's Day everybody! It was indeed a memorable one. How did you celebrate Valentine's day?

Muackss!

1 comment:

  1. hotdog n pizza r both male! how can they kiss??!??!!!!!! ewwwwwwwww hahahaha! nway nice apple u got there :P the white wan heheh!

    ReplyDelete