Sunday, October 24, 2010

Shouldn't Life Be A Sweet Dream?

This week came and went kinda fast; Wasn't a great week, kinda bad, but not all too bad either. Got scolded by boss twice in a week! Cried on Wednesday night. Recovered on Friday. I guess life is just full of uncertainties. Perhaps it's a game and maybe it's just how we play the game. So, I guess the game never stops and I have to keep up.

Weekend came and it was a much needed one. Sis would have been proud of me now that I don't spend money for reading anymore - I usually buy a cuppa at Coffee Bean just so that I would sit down and read! Can't do it at home because of my short attention span. I usually end up doing something else, most of the time sleeping. =)

Anyways, this week, I've upgraded... Read by the pool, accompanied by a nice bottle of beer. =) Awesome ain't it?

 Cheers to sis!

Cut my finger while opening the bottle. Oh well, being the klutz as usual... I didn't get to read much; A call came in and I talked for an hour! So my reading session, became a beer and chatting session? Hehe...

Anyways, back to another week... I wonder what's installed this round. But before that, some baking then straight to bed!

Till then...
"Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you
Sweet dreams that leave all worries behind you
But in your dreams whatever they be
Dream a little dream of me"

1 comment:

  1. Sis thinks good 4 u! Reading can be done anywhere la... Hmmm ;P

    ReplyDelete